Seafood Fried Rice
|seafood fried rice|
Rice has become a staple food in several countries in the world, because of its carbohydrate content which is useful for energy consumption. One of the most well-known preparations is seafood fried rice, not only as a source of carbohydrates but also as a source of healthy fried rice.
You can make fried seafood rice using squid as the main ingredient, but if you want to buy the finished one, you just have to search for it with the keyword the best shrimp fried rice near me. Next, if you make your own fried seafood rice, please read the recipe article below.
For 4 people
- 200 g basmati rice
- 200 g red onions
- 2 garlic
- 30 g ginger
- 2 red chili peppers
- 200 g carrots
- 2 pak choy
- 20 prawns
- 2 baby pineapples
- 4 eggs
- 8 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of brown cane sugar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp organic lime peel
- 4 stalks of coriander green
- Cook rice in salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Soak the rice well and let it cool, then loosen it with a fork.
- Halve the onions and cut them into 5 mm wide wedges. Finely dice the garlic. Peel the ginger and cut it into fine cubes. Halve the chili lengthways, remove the seeds, and cut across into fine strips. Peel the carrots, cut in half lengthways and cut diagonally into thin pieces.
- Clean, wash and pat dry the Pak Choy. Cut the leaves from the stems and cut them into 5 mm wide strips. Cut the stems crosswise into 5 mm wide pieces.
- Remove the intestines from the shrimp, halve the shrimp lengthways. Peel and cut the pineapple into eighths and cut out the hard stalk. Cut the pineapple wedges into 1 cm thick pieces. Whisk eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Heat the oil in a wok or in a large non-stick pan and distribute evenly. Fry the onions, garlic, ginger, chili, carrots, and pak choy stalks over high heat for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Push the pan's contents to the edge of the pan, let the eggs stand briefly in the middle and tear them into pieces with a spatula. Add pak choy leaves and pineapple and mix everything together.
- Add rice and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes. Mix the sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and lime zest, and season the rice. Arrange the rice in bowls and sprinkle with coriander leaves.