Chicken Fried Rice
|chicken fried rice|
Now I will share a recipe for fried rice, although in fact you only need to search for the recipe with the keyword pf changs fried rice. And there will be lots of recipe choices such as ketchup fried rice, chinese fried rice near me, egg fried rice near me, etc.
But now what I will share is chicken fried rice, you can make it using the ingredients and the steps below
Recipe for 2 people
Fried rice seasoning:
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 3 teaspoons of salt
chicken fried rice seasoning:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 small pak choi
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Salt to taste
Alternatives: peppers, bamboo shoots, peas, shrimp, etc.
How to make chicken fried rice:
- Wash the rice at least twice in lukewarm water. Cook rice in the rice cooker or in a pot on the stove. With the stove method, add an extra cup of water.
- Bring the rice to the boil in salted water with the lid closed. Simmer the rice gently over low heat with the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
- Then switch off the stove and steam for 10 minutes. Even with the rice cooker method, steam the rice for 10 minutes after the cooking process is complete. (Lid closed)
- Let the rice cool down. The quick method: Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Cut the carrots into thin strips (Julienne). Cut the pak choi and the leek into somewhat coarser strips or rings. Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt. Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and then marinate with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- The fried rice is prepared in portions! If you have a large wok, you can do 2 servings at the same time. Heat up a wok (level 9). Put the chicken and vegetables in the wok with a good dash of oil and fry for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to level 8. Move everything to one side and place the beaten egg in the wok. Fry the egg as a small omelet and chop it apart.
- Put the cold rice in the wok and mix it with the vegetables. Then fry for 2 - 3 minutes - do not stir too much.
- Finally, season each portion with 1 - 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and a pinch of salt.