Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipes
|Fried chicken sandwich|
I will share one of the chicken recipes, using easy ingredients in just a few short steps. The recipe is a fried chicken sandwich, although actually there are still many processed recipes that are almost the same as chicken pesto sandwich, chicken parmesan sandwich.
Curious about what ingredients and steps are needed to make a fried chicken sandwich, let's see below
- 2 chicken breast fillets (approx. 130 g each)
- 80g mixed bacon (sliced)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika powder
- 3 tbsp brandy
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp salad mayonnaise
- 5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 6 slices of sandwich toast
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 eggs (class medium)
How To Make
- Cut the chicken fillets horizontally, not cutting all the way through. Unfold the fillets and press them flat. Fry the bacon in a hot grill pan or pan until crispy, remove. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan.
- Fry the chicken fillets on both sides over high heat. Season with salt, pepper and 1⁄2 tsp paprika powder, continue frying for 4–5 minutes on each side over medium heat. Then deglaze with the brandy.
- Remove the hard stalk from the iceberg lettuce and cut the leaves into very thin strips. Mix in a bowl with the ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, orange juice, a little paprika, a little salt and pepper.
- Toast the slices of toast in the toaster. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices. Heat the rest of the oil in a coated pan and fry 2 fried eggs in it, salt and turn once.
- Place half of the iceberg lettuce on 2 slices of bread. Layer the chicken fillets, tomato slices, 2 bread slices, remaining lettuce, fried egg, bacon and remaining bread slices on top. Press firmly, pin with wooden skewers and cut sandwiches in half at an angle.
Any Tips For Cooking.
Cut in the chicken breast fillets so they are not so thick. If that is too cumbersome for you, you can simply cut it into 1 cm thin slices and fry them in the same way. 1 cm dünne Scheiben schneiden und genauso braten.