Chocolate Mayo Cake Recipe
|chocolate mayo cake recipe|
Now I will discuss one of the cake recipes, namely chocolate mayonnaise cake. Snacks that have a sweet taste and are often used as party treats are included in the amazing chocolate cake.
Not only that, but there are also other recipes, namely whole foods flourless chocolate cake which has the best dark chocolate cake. Curious about how to make chocolate mayonnaise cake, let's see the article below.
Relate Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- Cake pan approx. 22 cm long
- 230 ml of water
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa
- 160 ml of mayonnaise
- 140 g of flour
- 60 g starch (e.g. Maizena)
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 packet of baking soda (5 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Icing sugar for dusting
Methode to make
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a cake or springform pan (24 cm) with butter and lightly dust with flour.
- Boil the water in a pan and stir in the cocoa. Let cool down to room temperature. Then stir in the mayonnaise.
- Mix all other ingredients (flour, starch, sugar, baking soda and salt) well in a mixing bowl. Use the food processor or hand mixer to stir in the cocoa mayonnaise mixture for about a minute on a low level until it is smooth.
- Put the dough in the prepared cake tin and bake in the middle of the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Do the cooking test with a knitting needle or a thin skewer (no dough should stick to it).
- Remove the cake and take it out of the mold after 10 minutes at the earliest. When it has cooled, dust the cake with powdered sugar. The cake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.