Spicy Barbecued Chicken Wings
Chicken barbecue-The process that makes the difference between grilling a piece of meat and BBQ is the method and the time it takes. Grilling is generally done in a short time with a direct heat level from medium to high. While BBQ uses more indirect heat (oven ) and a longer time.
That's why barbecued chicken dishes have a more distinctive aroma due to the result of smoking. That's a little explanation about BBQ that I know, and this time to make spicy barbecued chicken wings you have to prepare the ingredients and cook them in the way below.
- Takes about 40 minutes to make
- Makes 6 servings
- 18 chicken wings
- 250ml of cider vinegar
- 1 small roasted red pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes
- 60ml (about 4 tbsp) of vegetable oil
- Ground black pepper
- Put all the sauce ingredients into a blender. Blend contents together, and then pour the sauce into a bottle, or sealable container.
- Heat up the grill. Rub the oil onto the chicken wings, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes over moderately high heat.
- Stir the sauce frequently, and spread it over the wings every few minutes during cooking.
- Be sure to spread the sauce on both sides of the wings. Transfer wings onto serving plates, and serve while hot.
Enjoy! Be sure to check out the several other chicken recipes available on our site. We are sure you like find something to your liking