You should apply a healthy diet yourself to your body because it will have a long-term effect on your health. What is most often applied is to consume vegetable soups as a diet when dieting because of its effect that will shape your body.
Not only as a menu for diet, but vegetable soups are a substitute food for those of you who don't like meat dishes. Examples of vegetable soup such as lentil soup, potato leek soup, tomato soup, and many more. Curious about the recipe, read below
Related Chicken Cheese Recipe
1.Lentil Soup Recipe
- 8 cups of water or broth
- 1 cup of dried lentils (rinsed)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 potato
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Finish off with salt, pepper, and parsley
- For this vegetable, soups start off by first peeling and chopping the onion, potato, and carrot.
- Chop the celery. Then obtain a pot and bring water to a boil. Add in the vegetables, lentils, bay leaf, cumin, turmeric, cayenne, and oregano.
- Then reduce the heat and allow one hour for the contents to simmer. Then discard the bay leaf, and add in the remained ingredients (excluding parsley).
- If you wish to thicken the soup then use an immersion blender (but do not puree).
- Ensure soup is heated thoroughly. Top off the soup with parsley. Pour into serving bowls and enjoy your vegetable soups!
2.Potato Leek Soup
- 8 cup of water
- 4 cups of potatoes (peeled & diced)
- 3 cups leeks (thinly sliced)
- Butter, and/or cream to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- sausage anda carrot (optional)
- For this vegetable soup start off by bringing the water to a boil in a pot, and add all ingredients (excluding butter/cream).
- Let contents simmer in a partly covered pot. Leave to simmer for about 1 hour.
- Then puree the soup using a blender (you can use an immersion blender if you have one).
- Pour soup back into the pot. Then add in the butter/cream. Ensure soup is heated thoroughly.
- Then pour into serving bowls, and enjoy!
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small carrot
- 2 (28 ounces) cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of chicken broth/stock
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream at room temperature
- Finish off with salt, pepper, and basil
- For this vegetable, soups start off by finely chopping the medium onion, and the small carrot.
- Then obtain a soup pot, and heat the butter in it over medium-low heat.
- Add the carrot and onion, and a dash of salt Saute the vegetables until they turn soft.
- Then add in the canned tomatoes (including the liquid).
- Put the heat up to medium-high, and continue cooking until liquid evapourates Lower the heat and mix in the flour.
- Stir well, cooking for 2 minutes. Ensure that lumps are discarded.
- Add in the chicken broth/stock. Continue cooking until the soup turns hot; do not boil Pour the mixture into a food processor/blender and blend until mixture becomes smooth; you can use an immersion blender if you have one.
- Return soup to pot. Obtain a bowl, and add in some of the creams. Then pour some of the soup into the cream.
- Stir well, and return to pot. Then mix the rest of the cream into the pot. Add in the basil and continue cooking until desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour into serving bowls and enjoy!
What do you think about vegetable soups above? It's easy to make, isn't it. If you like the healthy food menu above, please share it with your friends or family and comment below. Good luck and enjoy