Spanish Chicken Recipes
Spanish cuisine is largely influenced by geographic background, weather, and climate with the most prominent being seafood. Not only that, but cultural influences also make Spanish cuisine has many variations and also recipes. For example is Arroz a la Cubana, a cuisine as a dish in the form of rice, eggs, and banana combined with tomato sauce
Because it is related to Spanish cuisine, I will share a Spanish chicken recipe. There are lots of processed chicken meat especially from that country such as chicken escabeche recipe, Spanish grilled chicken, Spanish chicken nigella, Spanish garlic chicken, and many more. curious about what recipes I share, follow the article below
Related Chicken Salad Ideas
1.Spanish Chicken Escabeche
Yield: 1 serving
spanish chicken seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil; divided
- 1 yellow pepper; cut strips
- 1 red pepper; cut strips
- 1 large red onion; cut rings
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb chicken breasts; cut strips
- 1 peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 salt and pepper
How to make chicken escabeche recipe
- Saute veggies in 1 tb oil until tender.
- Press herbs into the chicken. Remove veggies, add 1 tbs oil and saute chicken pieces.
- When done, add broth and vinegar. Simmer a few minutes to blend.
- Add veggies and serve over rice, vegetables,or pasta.
2.Spanish Chicken And Rice Recipe
- 400 gr. of rice
- 300 gr. of mature(ripe) tomatoes
- 1/2 chicken
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 rabbit
- 1 onion
- 1 saffron
- 1 paprika
- 2 garlics
- 1 oil
- 1 parsley
- 1 salt
- In a casserole or paella pan with oil to fry the chicken and the rabbit cut in chunks, until they have a nice golden color.
- To add the onion and the garlic chopped. To remove and to stop to cook for 3 minutes.
- after this time, to add the bare(peeled) and finely chopped tomatoes and the paprika.
- To cover the casserole or paella pan and to stop to cook to soft fire for 20 minutes.
- To incorporate the rice, to remove and to throw(add) the boiling water double that of rice.
- To ripen with salt and pepper and the saffron, lightly toasting(brown) and to mash them in the mortar.
- To add the peppers, coffees with a dash of milk to strips and to stop to cook 20 minutes.
- To serve adorned with parsley in the same paella pan * When one throws(adds) the water to the rice in the paella, the fire must be very high and equally.
- When they begin to it turns(turn) the grains it has to be diminished the fire up to finishing the boiling.
- The final step is chicken meat along with toppings on a plate that has been prepared with rice
Related Spanish Chicken And Ham
3.Rolled Chicken And Jamon Serrano
|pict by https://pechugasrellenas.com|
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large chicken breasts, skinned
- 100 gm butter, soft
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 tsp dried oregano
- 16 slice of jamon serrano (prosciutto ham)
- 1 salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-hot. Flatten each chicken breast between 2 pieces of damp greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Divide just more than half of this mixture, spreading some over each flattened chicken breast. Lay 4 slices of jamon serrano on top.
- Roll up each escalope, making sure the sides are tucked in and secure with a cocktail stick. Spread the remaining butter over the outside of the rolls.
- Cook the rolls under the medium-hot grill for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally. To serve, slice each roll into 1.25 cm rounds.