Easy Chicken Chilli Recipe
|by Janne P|
Menu dishes that use chicken as the main ingredient are usually easier to process by frying. However, chicken fillets are also easy to make in the right way, as I will share, namely how to cook the chicken chilli recipe. You can use the ingredients you need, but you can adjust the portions accordingly myself, please.
In the process of making the simple chicken chili recipe, starting from the preparation process to presentation with a distinctive Thai look. Curious about the ingredients and how to make them, read below.
Related Creamy Chicken Carbonara Recipe
Ingredient chicken chili seasoning
- 400 g chicken fillet 25 g peanut cream
- 1 red chilli pepper
- Chilli powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g coconut
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Pear syrup
- 1/3 red cabbage
- 1/3 pointed cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 3 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- Sea salt, pepper
- Rich in beta-carotene and zinc
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 100 g low-fat yogurt
Preparation Of chilli chicken recipe
- Rinse the chicken fillet, pat dry and cut into strips. Core the chilli.
- 1 Chop the garlic and chili, mix with the oil. Marinate the fillet in it for 30 minutes.
- Clean 2 vegetables. Grate the cabbage, onion and carrots. Cut the peppers and zucchini into sticks. Mix the vegetables, season with salt, pepper and pear syrup.
- Pluck the coriander leaves from the stems.
- 3 Mix the yoghurt and peanut cream, season with pear syrup, chili powder and salt. Fry the fillet in a non-stick pan for about 8 minutes until crispy.
- Arrange the raw vegetables, coriander and fillet on plates. Grate the coconut and serve with dressing.