Grilled Salmon Recipes
One of the most popular types of seafood is processed salmon, regardless of the process, eaten raw or cooked remains delicious processed seafood. Salmon is oily fish and can live in the Atlantic Ocean or the Pacific Ocean.
Because salmon is also highly nutritious with 18.8 grams of protein for every 100 grams of salmon meat is very delicious when made grilled. Not only that but you can also make it into sushi or soup, but because this time I will share a grilled salmon with mango salsa below
The next time you're running low on ideas for how to cook your salmon for dinner, try these delicious salmon recipes below
Grilled Salmon Recipe with Mango Salsa
Makes 6 servings
Takes about 40 minutes to make
- 6 (6 ounces/175g) salmon steaks
- Finely grated rind and juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large mango (peeled, core removed, and diced)
- 3 passion fruit
- 1 red onion (finely diced)
- 3 tbsp of basil (roughly chopped)
- 3 tbsp of fresh lime juice
Grilled salmon recipes directions:
- Wash the steaks under cold running water. Then pat them dry, and place them into a shallow dish.
- Spread lime rind over the steaks, and pour the lime juice over them.
- Add some salt and pepper. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Obtain a large bowl; add in the diced mango, and red onion.
- Cut the passion fruits in half, and scoop the seeds and pulp out into the mango and onion bowl.
- Add in the basil, and lime juice. Stir the contents, and cover the bowl with cling film.
- Heat the grill, and cook salmon fillets over hot coals for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with mango salsa while hot. Enjoy!