Chicken And Salad Recipe
Related chicken soup recipe
1.Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 chicken breast (cooked) per serving/person
- Parmesan cheese
- Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 can - anchovy paste or anchovies
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp of lemon-juice
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
How to Make
- Start off by placing the chicken breast onto a baking sheet, and bake it in the oven. Cook until it is well done.
- Wash romaine lettuce in a pot/bowl of lukewarm water. Drain the water, and the lettuce into smaller pieces. Place them into a salad bowl.
- Add the croutons and parmesan cheese to the salad bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Be sure to cut the anchovies into smaller pieces to allow for easier mixing. To toss salad, add the dressing in gradually. Be careful not to add too much.
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes, and add it to the salad bowl. Toss contents well. Serve immediately, and enjoy! If you enjoyed the chicken and salad recipe above, try this easy green bean salad recipe for your next dinner. It makes a nice light side dish to any dinner meal
2.Vegan Chicken Salad
Rooster in luck! With my delicious, aromatic, juicy, vegan chicken salad (or chicken salad). This hearty salad is wonderfully suitable as a sandwich or as a small side dish to hearty meals or as a small element of a mixed bowl!
I prefer to eat my chicken salad variant as fresh and fruity as in this recipe. With pieces of pineapple and tangerine.
Tastes like the original, only without animal suffering, but with tasty seitan flavored like chicken. You can find more vegan meat recipes here.
Ingredients for approx. 500 ml chicken salad:
For the poultry:
- 1/2 TS (cup) seitan fix (seitan powder, wheat gluten)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 TS water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 1 l strong broth
- Approx. 150 ml vegan mayonnaise (homemade or bought)
- 1/2 can pineapple pieces
- 1/2 can of mandarin oranges
- 1/2 small glass of asparagus tips
Preparation to make vegan chicken recipe
- Mix the seitan fix with half a teaspoon of salt. Mix the soy sauce, water, sesame oil, and sugar and gradually knead with the seitan.
- This should result in a firm dough without dry spots. If necessary, take a little less of the liquid or add a little more water and knead.
- Cut the seitan into 1 cm thick slices and cook them in strong vegetable stock for about 15 minutes.
- Sieve the seitan and let cool down completely.
- Cut the seitan, pineapple, tangerine pieces and the asparagus tips into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Mix the vegan chicken salad with mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper, and leave to stand in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- My vegan chicken salad, sealed in screw-top jars or Tupperware, can be kept in the refrigerator for about a week, and possibly longer. Therefore, you can prepare it very well in advance.
3.Summer Citrus Salad With Chicken Recipes
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (15 ounces) can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounces) can of red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups (15-ounce can) corn kernels
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 mango (peeled, cored, and diced)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (minced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Dressing ingredients:
- Juice of one orange
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each of ground pepper and cumin
- 1 tsp salt
Directions to cook
- Place the chicken, beans, corn, green pepper, mango, onion, jalapenos, and garlic into a large bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the salad. Toss contents.
- Place salad in the fridge to chill for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Remove from the fridge, and enjoy!
Related Japanese Chicken Recipe
4.Tortilla Salad With Chicken Recipes
- 3 (6 inches) flour tortillas
- 8 cups bite-sized pieces of lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Heat the oven to 450°F. Cut the tortillas into small pieces; about 3/4 of inch in size.
- Place the tortilla pieces onto a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the lettuce, and chicken into a large bowl.
- Add in the dressing. Toss contents. Add in the tomato and tortilla strips, and mix contents lightly by hand. Enjoy!
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves (shredded, or chopped)
- 4 green onions (sliced thinly)
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp chopped dried cranberries, or raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 shredded apple
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- Place the chicken, celery, green onion, walnuts, dried cranberries/raisins, and apple into a large bowl. Toss contents to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Add the dressing to the salad. Toss contents until well coated.
- Add in more mayonnaise if the salad is too dry. Serve salad on lettuce or cabbage leaves, if desired. Enjoy!