Variations Of Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe
Crockpot chicken recipe - The menu for lunch, in general, has to contain more carbohydrates to restore your energy. The right staples are rice, wheat, or corn, and it will be even more delicious if combined with chicken. So from that, I will share variations of crockpot chicken recipe that is easy for you to try at home, what are the variations? read below.
Related Japanese Mom Chicken Recipe
1.Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe
- 4 to 8 chicken breasts
- 1 packet frozen vegetables
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 spur of white or brown rice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Obtain an appropriately sized baking pan, and arrange the chicken pieces onto the bottom of the plate.
- Pour the can of celery broth evenly over the chicken pieces. Cover the pan with aluminum foil, then put it in the oven.
- Bake for about 1 hour. While chicken is cooking, prepare the rice, and vegetables.
- Bring water to a boil in two saucepans, and cook the rice, and vegetables as per package directions.
- Remove chicken from oven, and let cool. Transfer onto serving plates, and serve with the rice, and vegetables. Enjoy!
2.Crockpot Chicken Recipe with Mushrooms and Rice
- 6 chicken pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 medium carrots (sliced)
- Celery salt
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- Ground black pepper (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F. Obtain a baking pan (large enough to fit the chicken pieces), and spread the rice onto the bottom.
- Add 1⁄2 cup of water, and 1⁄2 can of mushroom soup. Mix all the contents until evenly distributed.
- Add the chicken pieces on top of the rice, and add salt and pepper seasonings.
- Then add in the carrots. Blend ½ cup water with the remaining contents of the mushroom soup can.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken on the baking sheet. Mix together the contents in the baking pan.
- Top with the desired amount of paprika, and parsley. Place the baking pan in the oven, and cook contents for about 1 hour.
- Ensure that chicken is well cooked before removing it. Transfer into serving plates, and enjoy!
3.Spicy Oven Crockpot Chicken Recipe
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds of chicken (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 cup of low-fat evapourated milk
- 2 cup of finely crushed unsalted potato chips
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed chips, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add in the evapourated milk, and hot sauce. Coat the chicken with the milk mixture, and shake off any excess.
- Then place it into the dry mixture. Coat chicken well, and be sure to shake off excess.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large baking sheet, then bake in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes
- Ensure that chicken appears golden brown in color, and that the juices are running clear.
- Remove from oven, and let cool. Transfer into serving plates, and enjoy!