Creamy Chicken Carbonara
Search More : jamaican fried chicken, coconut chicken soup, greek yogurt chicken salad, oven roasted chicken recipe, ww chicken recipes, buttermilk chicken
Often cooked in pasta, the famous Carbonara sauce lends itself to many other uses. Gluten intolerant will be delighted to enjoy it with chicken as in this original and delicious recipe. Composed of bacon, shallot, garlic, cream, eggs and pecorino, it is sure to delight the appetites of young and old! And you can immediately make creamy chicken carbonara after following
Cooking time 30 minutes
Degree of difficulty Very easy
- 4 slices of bacon
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 1 medium shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 large eggs
- 30 cl of liquid cream
- 80g freshly grated Pecorino
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or sliced onions
- salt and pepper
- In a skillet, cook the bacon, 6 to 10 minutes, until golden and crisp. Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
- Transfer the cooked bacon to paper towels. Add the chicken to the same pan. Turn up the heat.
- Cook the chicken for 2 minutes or until starting to brown, stirring occasionally. Add the shallot.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the garlic. Continue cooking for 1 more minute. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Crumble the bacon. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Pecorino, and pepper and mix well.
- Add bacon and cooled egg chicken mixture. Heat a little cream in the pan that cooked the bacon.
- Divide the chicken and egg mixture among 4 serving plates. Pour in the cream. Garnish with parsley, if desired or freshly sliced onion