Chicken Soup Recipe
A menu that has its own taste when using the main ingredients of chicken meat. Not only taste but also about its benefits for health, such as soup for cold and flu, chicken vegetable soup, homemade chicken soup, and others. You can create some like the benefits of this recipe as a reference for thee cooking menu at home.
In this article, I will share some nice chicken soup recipes with easy and simple ingredients also ways to cook, curious about these recipes? Follow the soup collection below
1. Chicken Noodle Soup
For 4 people
- Carrot 100 gr
- Kohlrabi 100 gr
- Cauliflower 100 gr
- Snow peas 100 gr
- Red peppers 100 gr
- Green peas frozen 150 gr
- Parsley smooth fresh 1 bunch
- Croissant noodles already cooked 150 g
- Wash the cold and dry chicken. Clean the greens of soup and cut all coarse pieces. Fill a very large pot (about 4 liters) with 2 liters of cold water. Salt, pepper and add the chicken with the greens of soup. Close the pot with a lid and bring it to a boil.
- When it boils, turn the heat so that it does not dissipate that very gently (simmer). The cooking time of this size is between 2 and 2.5 hours. The meat must be soft and easy to eliminate bones.
- When the chicken is done, lift it from the broth and place it on a board to cool. Pour the broth through a sieve and collect in a slightly smaller saucepan.
- After boiling, the broth made a quantity of 2000 ml. Fishing carrot and celery pieces of vegetables in the sieve and save them for soup later. Throw the onion too cooked and celery.
- When the chicken has been cooled enough to be touched, remove all the usable meat and cut it into size pieces. For me, it resulted in a quantity of 650 g meat. As already indicated above, I used it to prepare 2 different meals.
- Peel the carrot and Kohlrabi and cut them into small cubes. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Cut the peas of snow into size diamonds. Wash and core peppers, cut them into thin straps, then in small cubes. Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
- Boil the pasta, it should not be more than 200 g when cooked, because it will rise a little later. Let the peas frozen thaw very slightly. If necessary, cut the vegetables of the broth a little smaller.
- Bring the broth to a boil and add all vegetables - except soup greens that have already been cooked. Taste the broth, that it is sufficiently seasoned, otherwise salt and pepper again.
- Let the vegetables simmer up to 2 minutes, then add 200 g of the chopped chicken and let them simmer for 1 minute. Then add the noodles and the already mild vegetables of the soup greens, turn off the heat and soak everything. Just before serving, stir in parsley and let it taste
- Always wash cold cold because of the risk of salmonella. An immediate cleaning, complete and not too hot work equipment and surfaces is also recommended.
- The cold water preparation and slow heating is necessary for the chicken to release its strength into the broth. The approach with the soup chicken is also a base for the fricassee of chicken and stew.
- The types of vegetables listed here are variable. You are invited to use everything that needs to go only the amount of the recommended varieties here should not be significantly more. With pasta, croissants are not mandatory either, only the amount of 300 g (cooked).
2. Chicken Vegetable Soup
Even our grandparents used chicken soup against colds and the effect has now been scientifically confirmed because valuable ingredients from the chicken are anti-inflammatory and strengthen the immune system. The mineral zinc contained in meat is effective against a cold. Vegetables also support recovery, for example, there is plenty of vitamin C in peas.
The chicken and vegetable soup not only helps by a cold but also tastes delicious as a classic starter (then for 4 servings) or with a juicy potato roll as a main course.
Ingredients Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 1 kg Soup chicken
- 1 onion
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cloves
- 2 stems
- 80 gr Barley barley
- 120 gr Frosted pea
- 1 rod
- 2 Carrots
- 1 rod
- Kitchen appliances
- 2 pots, 1 sieve, 1 knife
- Rinse the chicken, pat dry, and cover with cool water in a sufficiently large saucepan. Take to the boil and simmer gently for about 2 moments. Brush off the resulting foam every now and then. Peel the onion and lard it with bay leaves and cloves. Clean the lovage and add everything to the soup after about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cover the pearl barley with water and let it simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Thaw the peas. Clean and wash the leek and cut into rings. Peel the carrots and cut them into slices. Wash, clean, and slice celery.
- Lift the chicken out of the broth, drain, and let cool.
- Strain the broth through a sieve lined with a kitchen towel into a saucepan. Measure out about 1 liter and use the rest for other purposes. Degrease as needed and bring to the boil. Season with salt and pepper, add the prepared vegetables and simmer for about 10 seconds.
- Detach the chicken from the bones, peel off the skin and cut or pluck the meat into bite-sized pieces. Add to the soup by the drained pearl barley and just let it get hot.
- Season to taste and attend.
3. Thai Chicken Soup
For 2 people
Thai Soup Ingredients
- 200 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 piece of ginger (approx. 2 cm)
- 1 organic lime
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 g)
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Coriander leaves for sprinkling
How To Make Thai Chicken Soup Recipe
- Wash that chicken, pat dry and cut in fine strips. Blend in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of fish sauce and set aside.
- Peel the ginger and cut it into thin slices, then into strips. Wash the lime, thinly cut the peel and cut into fine strips. Squeeze the lime.
- Wash and clean the chili pepper and slice into fine rings with the seeds. Scrub and halve the tomatoes.
- Heat the coconut milk with the broth in a saucepan. Mix in the ginger, lime zest, and chili and season the soup with the remaining fish sauce, 1-2 tbsp lime juice and sugar.
- Salt lightly if necessary. Make everything simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine the chicken strips and tomatoes to the hot soup and let simmer during about 2 minutes. Sprinkle the soup with coriander leaves.
4.Chicken Soup With Coconut Milk
A slightly Asian-inspired chicken soup recipe with coconut milk. This recipe with chicken fillet and coconut milk is quick to cook and tastes delicious. The degree of spiciness can be determined individually with fresh chili.
Ingredients For 4 Person
- 500 g chicken fillet
- 2 big carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 2 pieces of leek
- 1 little onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 chili pepper fresh
- 1 can of coconut milk 400 g
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 600 ml vegetable soup or 2 soup cubes and 900 ml water
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- any ginger maybe
- some lemongrass maybe
Preparation make soup
- Clean the carrots, peel and cut diagonally into thin slabs.
- Clean and chop the leek.
- Cut the onion, cut garlic.
- Cut the pepper into pieces of size.
- Heat a small wok oil in a soup pot, fry the herbs in and throw them away.
- Pour the vegetable soup on top and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the chicken fillet into pieces, season with salt, pepper and add to the soup, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chili into small pieces and add it depending on the degree of grocery store you want.
- Pour coconut milk into the pot.
- Finally, combine the zucchini cut into cubes with soup and simmer for about 10 seconds.
- Taste period with rice wine, salt and pepper.