Chocolate Dessert Recipe Easy to make Brownies (Classic)
Chocolate Dessert Recipe-Making a cake or brownie seems like if you see the tutorial either on the internet or in person it's easy. But not when you make it yourself, you have to use the right amount of ingredients and the cooking/oven process. And because of the many variations, I'll only share a chocolate dessert recipe only.
The chocolate dessert that I share below is in the form of a classic brownie which tastes tempting. If you are curious about what ingredients are needed, please read the recipe below.
Takes about 30 minutes to make
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of butter (melted)
- 2 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, (if desired)
- For this chocolate dessert recipe, start off by first heating the oven to 350F.
- Obtain a baking pan about 8 by 8 or 9 by 9 inches in size.
- Grease and flour it. Obtain a medium bowl, and add in the butter and sugar. Beat together.
- Then mix in the eggs. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, and salt.
- Then add it to the butter mixture. Stir contents. Add in vanilla extract, and mix in the nuts if using.
- Mix contents together well. Spread brownie mixture into the pan; ensure that it evenly spread.
- Then place in the oven to bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Edges should appear firm before removing them.
- Let cool, and cut into squares. Enjoy this delicious chocolate dessert recipe!
Even though you may already know the chocolate dessert recipe, for your family and friends some of you don't. So, please share with them the recipe above, enjoy cooking and enjoying.