Chicken Cheese Soup
As I shared in the previous recipe article, processed chicken can also be combined with cheese and cooked in the soup menu. There are many chicken and cheese soup menus, for example, chicken taco soup with cream cheese, kraft broccoli cheese soup, cheesy chicken soup, cream cheese chicken soup, cheesy broccoli soup recipe, and others.
From some of the examples above, I will take one to share with you readers, namely chicken cheese soup. You can easily get the necessary ingredients, and also the cooking process that requires preparation to presentation in about 30 minutes. Then what ingredients are needed to make cheesy chicken soup? read below
Related Sausage And Lentil Soup
- 2 cup chicken meat boned, cooked
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup pot cheese or -
- 1 1/2 cup large curd cottage cheese with liquid removed
- 1/3 cup carrots shredded
- 1 salt to taste
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dill freshly snipped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pepper to taste
- Bring stock to a boil. Combine chicken, carrots, salt, pepper, & onion.
- Boil for 3 minutes, reduce heat to Common add tomato paste, stir well and cover.
- Cook for 5 mins. add cheese and broccoli, cook while stirring gently for 4 -5 mins.
- Serve hot or chill and serve cold. Garnish with the dill.
If you like the chicken cheese soup recipe as a form of family love, share this article with them and your friends. Good luck and enjoy.