Chicken and Pepper Kabobs
Chicken recipe-Back to the processed chicken meat that has been shared previously by Nampolly such as roasted chicken wings, Spanish chicken, chicken soup, and others. This time I have a recipe that is still related to meat, namely, chicken and pepper kabobs.
The pepper has a distinctive taste that can be used as an addition to flavorings, whether it's grilled chicken to fried chicken. Not only that, the aroma of the pepper kabobs is very appetizing to add to the taste of the chicken meat. You need to prepare 12 ingredients/seasoning and using 6 steps only
Related Chicken Salad
Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Medium onion
- Large yellow pepper
- Large red pepper
- Bamboo skewers (8 inches/20 cm); soaked in water for 10 minutes
- Citrus pepper marinade:
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- For these baked chicken recipes, start off by first cutting the chicken breasts, onion, and peppers into 24 equal pieces.
- Then thread them alternatively onto the soaked bamboo sticks. Place the skewers onto a large dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients. Blend contents well. Then pour about 2/3 cup over the kabobs.
- Turn the kabobs to coat them. Place the leftover marinade into the fridge.
- Place kabobs (covered) in the fridge for 2 hours. Turn them occasionally.
- Heat the gas barbecue to medium-high. Grease the grill, and cook the skewers for 6 minutes per side, or until edges are browned. Brush the kabobs with the remaining marinade.
- Continue cooking until vegetables are tender, and chicken is well done (no longer pink). Place onto serving plates, and enjoy!
So that's the chicken and pepper kabobs recipe that you can share, if you like the recipe above, please share and have fun cooking and enjoy the meal.