Baked Chicken Breast
The dishes from processed chicken recipes are very diverse, starting from chicken soup, baked chicken breast, Spanish chicken, and others. Then you are wondering how to make Nampolly baked chicken breast, then follow the recipe below.
- 6 Exceldor chicken breasts
- 4 cups baby potatoes, washed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 C. (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 C. (15 ml) Meaux mustard
- 1 C. (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 C. (5 ml) fresh thyme Select all
- In a bowl, pour all the marinade ingredients and mix well. Reserve 30 ml (2 tbsp.), And pour the rest into a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts. Shake well to coat chicken with marinade evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- In a small bowl, coat the potatoes with the reserved marinade and set aside.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange the chicken breasts and the baby potatoes. Salt and pepper.
- Cook for 35 minutes, turning the breasts halfway through cooking.
- Serve the breasts with the baby potatoes.