Tags: Chicken recipes, bacon recipes, pasta recipes
Chicken and bacon pasta bake Recipes-Pasta with chicken, bacon, broccoli with a creamy and delicious sauce
- 8 bacon slices, cut into small pieces
- 454 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 diced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 cups of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of 35% cream
- 8 oz (about 3 cups) pasta
- Salt pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preparation to make chicken and bacon pasta bake Recipes
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon for about 5 minutes.
- Place the bacon on a plate and set it aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon fat, arrange the chicken in a single layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes, remove, and place with the bacon.
- Increase the temperature, add the onions and broccoli and cook for 7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the garlic.
- Remove all the vegetables and place them with the chicken and bacon.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, cream, pasta, salt, and pepper to the pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the chicken, bacon, and vegetables to the pot and mix everything together.
- Turn off the heat, add the cheese, and stir.