Honey Roasted Chicken Wings Recipe
Tags: honey roasted chicken, roasted chicken recipe, roasted chicken wings
Honey Roasted Chicken Wings Ingredients:
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger,
- peeled 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or prepared Chinese mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper,
- To taste 16 chicken wings (3 pounds), halved, or 32 drumettes1/2 cup hone
- Using a fine grater, grate the ginger against the grain into a small mixing bowl.
- Stir in the hoisin sauce, orange juice, oils, garlic, mustard, and pepper.
- Place the chicken wings in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the wings, tossing them in the mixture so they are coated all over.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or for as long as overnight.
- Set the oven at 375 degrees.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan.
- Roast the wings for 30 minutes, turning them once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, add the honey to the marinade and set the saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring often, for 8 minutes, or until the mixture is syrupy.
- Remove the wings from the oven.
- Turn on the broiler. Broil the wings 12 inches from the broiling element, watching them carefully, for 2 minutes on a side, or until they are crisp.
- Brush them with marinade and serve at once.
- Have a Mice Meal of Honey Roasted Chicken Wings.